February 1, 2010
- Create unique and personal invitations with photos.
- Use a line or two of lyrics from the couple’s favorite song on the invitation.
- Make any space look special with the right decorations. Gossamer, tulle and string lights are a great way to add some glitz and glam to a room. Drape the gossamer or netting with lights behind it or wrapped inside. Use it down the aisle, around tables, draped on walls, hanging from ceilings, or around entrances. The possibilities are endless.
- Streamers, festooning, crepe, confetti and banners will enhance your décor.
- A Custom Banner is perfect for a Wedding celebration. The special couple will feel honored seeing their names in print, and they will have a memento to keep.
- A Wedding Theme Kit will at elegance and beauty to any space.
- Pretty tableware does not have to be expensive. Disposable tableware in your theme colors or in clear plastic will look beautiful.
- Plastic glassware is fancy looking, but affordable and disposable.
- Metallic and iridescent tablecovers will make your tables sparkle.
- Don’t forget centerpieces and place markers for your tables.
- Don’t forget to order extra tablecovers for the food and gift tables. Table skirts are a nice touch too; they add a more finished and professional look.
- Wedding Party Packs are a great way to order the essentials.
- Wedding food does not have to be extravagant. Keep it simple, do a few things great and your guests will be impressed. It is also not necessary to serve a complete meal. Popular options for an evening wedding are an appetizer and hors d’oeuvres buffet, or a dessert buffet. For a daytime wedding, a simple brunch or lunch is appropriate.
- If you are preparing your own food, us pretty trays and serving pieces to make any food look extra special! See our affordable crystal-look plastic serving pieces.
- Wedding favors are essential; make sure you have a gift for all the people that helped make your day special, and a take home gift for all your guests.