April 1, 2010
- Create unique and personal invitations with photos.
- Song lyrics or common phrases are a great addition to an invitation.
- Send an index card and ask each guest to write down a memory or funny story about the anniversary couple and bring it to the party. Put out a card box for the memory cards, or put them all in an album with photos from the party for the special couple.
- Traditional anniversary decorations are white, gold or silver. But that is certainly not a requirement, spice up your party with a fun theme, like Luau or Hollywood. Or go retro and decorate in the year the couple was wed.
- Streamers, festooning, crepe, confetti and banners will enhance your décor.
- A Custom Banner is perfect for an Anniversary party. The special couple will feel honored seeing their names in print, and they will have a memento to keep.
- Use disposable tableware to make your job easier. Pick a festive design, or choose two or three fun solid colors and mix them up.
- Plastic glassware is fancy looking, but affordable and disposable. Great for any party.
- Don’t forget to order extra tablecovers for the food and gift tables. Table skirts are a nice touch too; they add a more finished and festive look.
- Anniversary Party Packs are a great way to order the essentials.
- When planning any party, simple is better. Don’t go overboard on the menu,
Do a few things great and your guests will be impressed. (See our simple party recipes)
- If you are doing a theme party, incorporate food to match your theme.
- Pretty trays and serving pieces make any food look nice! Check out our affordable crystal-look plastic serving pieces.
- Set up a Photo Prop for lots of laughs, and a memento for your guests.
- Choose games or activities relevant to the couple or the year they got married. Retro trivia, or couple trivia are a fun idea.
- Play games the couple enjoys. Set up your own mini golf course for golf tournament, or play Casino and Bingo games.