May 24, 2010
- Create unique and personal invitations with photos.
- Include the school colors, fight song or mascot
- Send an index card and ask each guest to write down a memory or funny story about the Graduate and bring it to the party. Put out a Graduation Card Box for the memory cards, or put them all in an album with photos from the party for the graduate.
- Balloons, streamers, festooning, crepe, confetti and banners will look great in your school colors. Fill your space with fun decorations. It’s time to celebrate!
- A Custom Banner is perfect for a Graduation Party. The graduate will feel honored seeing their name in print, and they will have a memento to keep.
- Use disposable tableware to make your job easier. Order plates, bowls, silverware, napkins, and cups in your school colors.
- For ease of ordering, look for tableware party packs.
- Plastic glassware is fancy looking, but affordable and disposable. Great for any party.
- Don’t forget to order extra tablecovers for the food and gift tables. Table skirts are a nice touch too; they add a more finished and festive look.
- When planning any party, simple is better. Don’t go overboard on the menu,
Do a few things great and your guests will be impressed. (See our simple party recipes)
- Pretty trays and serving pieces make any food look nice! Check out our affordable crystal-look plastic serving pieces.
- Games or activities for all ages are great for a graduation party.
- Classic party games are always a hit. Try gunny sack races, ring toss and beanbag toss.
- Set up your own mini golf course for golf tournament, or play Casino and Bingo games.