October 16, 2010
Start spooking your guests with the invitations!
- Use black construction paper to cutout a coffin shaped invitation, open it up for the party info.
- Use a small Halloween container like Mini Pumpkin Baskets, fill with some Halloween goodies and a scrolled note listing party details.
- Cutout simple silhouettes of a haunted house, ghosts, skeletons, tombstones or monsters, attach to the front of your invite.
- Send a small Halloween trinket with your invite like a bat ring, bendable skeleton, or bouncy eyeballs.
Outside Décor will spook them coming and going!
- Window Posters are a customer favorite! They’ll WOW you and your guests! Cut to fit your window size, then illuminate with an interior light. They come alive and appear to be coming through the window!
- Pumpkin Columns, Monster Columns, and the Haunted Forest Theme Kit are perfect for creating an eerie entrance!
Haunt your house with Indoor Décor!
- Creep them out with a 50” Posable Spider or Black Crow.
- Add accents to your tables with LED Halloween Pillar Candles.
- Halloween cutouts are an affordable way to add an eerie atmosphere. Try the 7ft Frankenstein and Vampire, or these funny Halloween Road Signs.
- This Life-size Frankenstein is a conversation piece.
- Spider Webs are a Halloween necessity.
- Halloween Scene Setters will transform your space into a spooky setting.
- Halloween Tableware and Accessories will make your table scream!
- Don’t forget to order extra Halloween Tablecovers for the food tables.
- Halloween Party Packs are a great way to get everything you need.
Halloween is a great time to have fun with food!
- Make witch fingers using refrigerated breadstick dough, and half of a black olive for the fingernail.
- For a fun prank put out Gore-May Crackers on a serving tray.
- Ghost cookies are cute, dip peanut or elf shaped cookies in melted white chocolate and use two mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Fill rubber gloves with red juice and freeze, then remove the rubber glove and float the bloody hands in a punch bowl filled with Witches Brew. You can also freeze ice cubes with gummy worms to float in the punch.
- 2 quarts apple juice
- 1 envelope lime green drink mix
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 2 liters of ginger-ale
Serve your ghoulish goodies on Halloween Serving Trays!