March 24, 2011
- Create unique and personal invitations with photos.
- Send an index card and ask each guest to write down a memory or funny story about the Retiree and bring it to the party. Put out a Card Box for the memory cards, or put them all in an album with photos from the party for the retiree.
- Photos of the retiree make great decorations. Use them on tables with photo holders, and on walls and windows.
- Balloons, streamers, festooning, crepe, confetti and banners will add a festive touch.
- A Custom Banner is perfect for a Retirement Party. The retiree will feel honored seeing their name in print, and they will have a memento to keep.
- Use disposable tableware to make your job easier.
- Plastic glassware is fancy looking, but affordable and disposable. Great for any party.
- Don’t forget to order extra tablecovers for the food and gift tables. Table skirts are a nice touch too; they add a more finished and festive look.
- Retirement Party Packs make are a great way to get everything you need.
- When planning any party, simple is better. Don’t go overboard on the menu,
Do a few things great and your guests will be impressed. (See our simple party recipes)
- Pretty trays and serving pieces make any food look nice! Check out our affordable crystal-look plastic serving pieces.
- The best entertainment at a retirement party is coworkers, bosses and employees sharing stories, memories and laughs with the whole group.
- Set up your own mini golf course for golf tournament, or play Casino and Bingo games.