June 24, 2011
The concept is simple; invite your neighbors, friends, relatives or playgroup over for a Water Park Party. Ask each to bring their kid-sized pool, sprinkler, water slide or other water-fun toys.
- Set the pools up in your yard in a circle or row and give each pool a “theme.”
- Arrange sprinklers between pools, and water slides at the end of the row or in the center of the circle.
- A battery powered bubble machine will fill your backyard with floating bubbles, a feature kids will be captivated by!
- Pool Party Music will get everyone dancing in their swim trunks.
- Party goods and favors will set the mood for fun in the sun!
So this summer when your kids scream “I’m bored” get them involved in planning your Water Park Party. Then get ready to enjoy some splishin’ & splashin’ in your own back yard!