October 24, 2011
When you hear “Poker Night” what comes to mind? A few guys gathered round a table in a smoky room, a bowl of stale potato chips, several beer cans and a few cigars?
It’s time to put that stereotype to rest! Poker parties are fun for all ages. Men, women and even children are getting into the game.
- A Poker Pinata is fun for all ages. Fill it with treats like Chocolate Poker Chips, Poker Chip Key Chains, Mini Cards and Casino Beads.
- Serve simple finger foods and easy to eat snacks on Poker Party Tableware or Texas Hold’em Tableware. (Keeping the food simple will prevent messy tables, cards and poker chips)
- Casino Party Packs will make planning easy for you!
- Poker themed party favors will make everyone smile! Try Casino Favor Packs, Poker Party Hats, and Card Suit Sunglasses,
- Trophies make great prizes for the night’s big winners.
- Don’t forget the essentials! Plenty of poker chips and several decks of cards are necessary.
With a little planning you can throw a poker party that will entertain all ages, and maybe start a new tradition among your friends and family.
We think with prizes and favors instead of real money, this age-old game can be fun for kids as well as adults. Do you agree? Do your kids know how to play poker yet?