March 1, 2012
This project is available in a kit with all materials needed to make 48 cutlery wraps
If you prefer, the materials can be purchased separately to make any amount you need.
- Orange Beverage Napkins (shown in Sunkissed Orange)
- Green Cutlery (shown in Lime Green)
- Green Curling Ribbon (shown in Emerald Green)
- Green pipe cleaners
- Oval Basket (optional)
For each carrot you will need one fork, spoon, knife, and napkin. Also one green pipe cleaner, and one piece of ribbon (aproximately 24″).
- Lay the napkin with the folded point toward you.
- Insert cutlery inside top flap of napkin
- Fold down top corner to expose cutlery
- Wrap napkin around cutlery and tie with ribbon and pipecleaner
These look great at each place setting or in a basket (as shown) on a buffet table.