December 21, 2012
Who doesn’t love a homemade Valentine? These spoons are perfect if you’re looking for something simple to make for everyone on your list. They are adorable and delicious! Kids and adults of any age enjoy making and receiving these cute little spoonfuls of love!
The Valentine Spoon Craft Project Kit comes with everything you need to make 24 Valentines (except the chocolate), and they are yummy stirred in a cup of coffee, hot cocoa, or even given as a dollop on the spoon for one perfect and yummy bite of chocolaty deliciousness!
- Start with the Valentine Spoon Craft Project Kit
- Use chocolate of your choice – chocolate chips, chocolate bark, candy makers melting chocolate, or even chocolate candy kisses. For extra yumminess and cuteness use a variety of chocolate; dark, milk and white.
- Place your chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, if using different types of chocolate, do one at a time.
- Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring between each one. Continue only until it is almost completely melted. Stir well and the last bits will melt. Be careful not to over-cook in the microwave, as your chocolate could seize up and will not work.
- If you are giving spoon dippers, dip each spoon in the chocolate, completely submerging the round part of the spoon. Pull out slowly so a generous amount of chocolate sticks. Gently lay them on wax paper to harden.
- For Chocolate “bites” use another spoon and fill the round part of the spoon with a generous dollop of chocolate.
- Optional – decorate while still warm with sprinkles or drizzles of different chocolates.
- Allow them to set up, or pop them in the refrigerator or freezer to speed up the process.
- When they are cool and set, wrap each spoon in cellophane, tie with a ribbon and decorate with candy heart foam stickers.
Give them to teachers, coworkers, friends, neighbors, anyone on your list; kids and adults. They will all love this cute little Chocolaty Valentine!